Vacation from 15th to 25th of May

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update - as mentioned in the May issue of sword buyers digest online magazine I am taking a short trip back to Australia until the 25th of May, and as such an orders received after this Friday the 11th will not be processed until my return.

Orders can still be placed during this time, but will not be processed or shipped out until my return. During this period I will also have limited internet access, though will try to check my emails at least a couple of times to make sure nothing super urgent has come up.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

- Paul
Sword Store Blog: Vacation from 15th to 25th of May

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vacation from 15th to 25th of May

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update - as mentioned in the May issue of sword buyers digest online magazine I am taking a short trip back to Australia until the 25th of May, and as such an orders received after this Friday the 11th will not be processed until my return.

Orders can still be placed during this time, but will not be processed or shipped out until my return. During this period I will also have limited internet access, though will try to check my emails at least a couple of times to make sure nothing super urgent has come up.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

- Paul

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM , Blogger juan/paul Handal said...

Hi! I am a new customer, i just ordered a kaze katana, but didnt get an order review or any other info. I would like to know the status of my order and if i will get a tracking number once it gets shipped.
I would also like to know if i am getting the free 9$ sword display box with my order.
I would like to have an idea of WHEN will i recieve my new katana since u are away and will ship until the 25yh of may.

 
At May 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM , Blogger Sword Buyers Guide said...

Hi Juan,

Your reciept is emailed automatically after an order - if it's not showing up it could possibly be in the 'junk' folder depending on how sensitive your spam filter is. I'll look into it in a moment and get back to you just to be 100%.

And yes, it includes a sword stand and display box. :)

When I get back on the 25th it may take a couple of days to process all the orders, but it should not be a significant delay (though slightly longer as the weekend of the 26th and 27th will add to the delay somewhat, but I will do my best to minimize it).

Hope this helps, I'll email you your order number in a moment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home